From: Chuck (chuck_at_sbbsnet.net)
Date: Wed 21 Sep 2005 - 22:19:41 BST

On Wednesday 21 September 2005 05:12 pm, Torsten Becker wrote:

i had that same error before and discovered i had not su to root first :)

> Hello List!
>
> After dealing with the hints of Herbert I was able to build a suse93
> vserver on my debian host.
> I choosed the package-list of a suse installation dvd with the
> definition of a minimal system installation.
>
> My host system is a Debain Sarge with kernel 2.6.12-6 with vs patch
> 2.6.12-4-vs20 and I have util-vserver-0.30.208 with fc2 installed.
>
> If I do a
>
> vserver suse93 start
>
> there is no output.
>
> The link /etc/vservers/suse93/run points to the right file named like
> the context value.
>
> But if I want to enter the vserver I get:
>
> vserver ... suexec' is supported for running vservers only; aborting...
>
> Does anyone have some hints for me?
>
> Greets,
> Torsten

Chuck

"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger, and asked 'Why do you not get the viruses or the BlueScreensOfDeath or insecure system troubles and slowness or pay through the nose for an OS as *we* do?!!', and I answered...'I use Linux'. " The Book of John, chapter 1, page 1, and end of book