From: Guenther Fuchs (vserver_at_muh.at)
Date: Thu 15 Sep 2005 - 13:26:40 BST

Hi there,

although I remember having successfully built guests I cannot manage
to reproduce this for some unknown reason.

Sys: Amd64/vs 2.0/tools 0.30.208 (with and w/o fix02)

build command:
# vserver xxx build -m yum --hostname xxx.example.com -- -d fc4

Error from that:
> No Repositories Available to Set Up
> No Match for argument: glibc
> No Repositories Available to Set Up
> No Match for argument: filesystem
> No Repositories Available to Set Up
> No Match for argument: coreutils
> No Match for argument: setup
> chroot-shopen("/etc/sysconfig/network"): No such file or directory
> chroot-shopen("etc/inittab"): No such file or directory

Checking sources: /lib/util-vserver/distributions/fc4/ has it's
repositories proper setup at yum.repos.de/*.repo - they where copied
from a working fc4 host dir ...

Strange, very strange - checking the result: /vsr/xxx/etc/ has no
yum.repos.de and no yum.conf getting copied ....

Anoyone any ideas?

--
regards,

Guenther Fuchs