From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Wed 07 Sep 2005 - 02:08:04 BST

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 08:43:36AM +0200, Tor Rune Skoglund wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> after installing my first 2.6 based vserver system, I have some
> "weirdnesses" in a couple of places.... Before bothering the list
> about these, is there a vserver log file somewhere (which possible
> must be enabled) that could show what is going on ?

you might want to try 'vserver --debug ...' for
checking userspace stuff, and the debug system
(kernel option) for kernel side issues. you still
have to enable kernel specific debugging via flags
and it will be logged via the kernel log on the
host ...

> I've googled a little and done FM reading without luck so far.

best pay a visit on the irc channel, I guess we
can help you there quite easily ...