From: Nicolas Costes (nicolas.costes_at_iut-laroche.univ-nantes.fr)
Date: Fri 02 Sep 2005 - 13:16:58 BST

Le Vendredi 2 Septembre 2005 12:41, User Siggi a écrit :
> Hello vserver list,
>
> On a Debian stable/sarge box I updated my kernel with
> patch-2.6.12.4-vs2.0.diff .
> I before was using the stable version of vserver-debiantools and
> util-vserver.
> vserver-stat does not display servers name under root servers.
> I tried updating the tools mentioned to unstable, but that didn't do
> the trick.
>
> Is there something you could advise me to do to solve this?

Have you got some symbolic link in /vaR/lib/run/vserver.rev ?

# ls -l /var/lib/run/vservers.rev/
total 0
49152 -> /etc/vservers/filesv
49153 -> /etc/vservers/distcc1/
49154 -> /etc/vservers/filesv
49155 -> /etc/vservers/filesv

This is a "reverse resolution" to the vserver names... I'm sure this
directory (Or one looking like this one) is empty on your host ;-)

Anyway, thanks to you I discovered that the symlinks are not deleted when
stopping a vserver... Is it a bug ? and why some have a trailing "/", and
others not ?

--
  ,,
 (°>   Nicolas Costes