From: Guenther Fuchs (vserver_at_muh.at)
Date: Thu 01 Sep 2005 - 22:15:46 BST

Hi there,

on Donnerstag, 01. September 2005 at 13:55 on the list was posted:

> I don't have an AMD machine to test this on, so have to ask.
>
> Are there any known problems running vservers on an AMD host?

At my location I have changed now to am Amd64 (Athlon 4000+) which is
running fine at kernel 2.6.12-4 with vs2.0 as yet. Load at now 2.0 GB
RAM is very low compared to the previous Celeron 2.4 GHz with 1.0 GB
and kernel 2.4 - but I assume this to be quite logical effect ;-)

> Anyone have experience with loads and uptimes compared to Intel
> chips?

Not really as yet - but system is running fine since I changed to it a
couple of days aggo now.

> (I have a dual Xeon which is crashing too frequently and needs
> to be changed, while the other single Pentiums are fine).

How is the system crashing / what exactly is the problem? Kernel
panics or what?

--
regards,

Guenther Fuchs