From: Dennis Roos (dennis_at_intouch.net)
Date: Thu 01 Sep 2005 - 09:02:19 BST

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 02:56 +0200, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 12:46:53AM +0200, Andreas John wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > before I start experimenting with gameservers (namely
> > Countersrike/HL), I wanted to ask here if anyone can report bad
> > sideeffects when running them in a vserver guest?
One of our customers run some gameservers within vservers, I am not into
gaming, so I wouldn't know which ;)

But beware of memory leaks due to sloppy coding ;) so prepare to limit
the vservers.

--
Regards,
Dennis Roos

Network Engineer @ InTouch N.V. Middenweg 76 1097 BS Amsterdam Tel: +31 (0)20 6752060 Fax: +31 (0)20 6758429

-=[Assumption is the mother of all f*ckups]=-