From: Subhabrata Bhattacharya (xions.microcosm_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Mon 22 Aug 2005 - 10:51:13 BST

Hi list,

After many attempts I have finally been able to get a vserver instance
up and running on a skeleton configuration based on a really small
ttylinux filesystem.

Thanks a lot for all those who had helped.

I am in the process of writing a HOWTO on the same and share it across
if in case anybody needs it.

~$ubh