From: mess-mate (messmate_at_free.fr)
Date: Sun 21 Aug 2005 - 10:28:25 BST

Hi list,
i'm a completely newbie about vserver.
When following the tutorial on building a vserver, i've get this
error:
Failure while configuring base packages. This will be attempted 5
times.
and stops.

This error was maybe reported on the list before; where could i find
the archives ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

mess-mate

--
I fell asleep reading a dull book, and I dreamt that I was reading on,
so I woke up from sheer boredom.