From: Peter V. Saveliev (peet_at_peet.spb.ru)
Date: Sun 21 Aug 2005 - 09:49:01 BST

On Saturday 20 August 2005 23:50, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
<skip />
> hmm, which sed (version, distro) do you use?

[peet_at_xml peet]$ LC_ALL=POSIX sed --version
GNU sed version 4.1.4

<skip />

Can I done this part of make by hands? or by some workaround?
It is not principal to me to fix the mainstream, but I only need to
test new kernel patch & utilities (now I use utilities 0.30.204 and
2.6_01_patch-2.6.12.3-vs2.0-rc9.diff) -- I'm trying to hide ip
addresses, to which the current xid is not chbind'ed. I read in the
maillist archives, that this is fixed in the last patch -- am I right?

--
Peter V. Saveliev