From: Kevin Pendleton (kevin_at_roundsphere.com)
Date: Mon 08 Aug 2005 - 05:50:54 BST

naga sudha wrote:

> Hi all
> I have to build my first vserver. I have installed vserver tools on
> 2.4.26vs1.28 on redhat distribution.now i have to start my vserver
> .but after configuring my first server, i gave vserver name enter the
> following error is coming.
>
> No configuration for this vserver: /etc/vservers/vs1.conf
>
> any help plz
>
> bye

You should really look into installing the new version 2.0, it was just
released but is now considered stable and it's release candidates are
running very well on quite a few production systems.

Also, you may want to add more information on how you tried to build the
vserver to know what went wrong with the old version.

Kevin