From: [eMAXX] Sys-Admin (sys-admin_at_emaxx.nl)
Date: Fri 05 Aug 2005 - 14:05:15 BST

Herbert Poetzl wrote:

>On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 01:20:25PM +0200, [eMAXX] Sys-Admin wrote:
>

>><cut>
>>

>you have to restrict the host's sshd to host only IPs

That didn't work, I must be doing something else wrong :)

>well update to 2.6.12.3-vs2.0-rc9 and 0.30.208 tools
>and the testme.sh should work as expected ...
>(forget about the sarge packages, they are somewhat broken)

Ok I'll try that after my holiday :)

The new kernel and tools could be an option, but I'll have to see how it
wil fit in to the way we maintain debian systems over here and I have
not used the 2.6.12 kernel, so I can't tell if it's stable (it's not
even in Debian 'testing' )

Thanks for your info!

Vince.