From: Christian Aichinger (Greek0_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu 07 Jul 2005 - 19:55:06 BST

Hi,
I've written a patch that adds some more documentation to the
vserver kernel config options. I hope it makes the effect of these
options a bit clearer for people.

CONFIG_VSERVER_HARDCPU stuff is taken from the wiki (and was the
reason I wrote this patch in the first place), and is thusly
licensed under the FDL. Just in case someone cares.

Patch is attatched.

Cheers,
Christian Aichinger