From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Tue 05 Jul 2005 - 15:40:43 BST

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 11:11:20AM +0200, Tilo Kaltenecker wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I will hide the IP of eth0 , but I will show the vserver-IP inside the vserver.
>
> How can I set VXF_HIDE_NETIF flag in VServer 1.9.5
the flag should be enabled by default

but it might be better to test/use vs2.0-rc5
http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/patch-2.6.12.2-vs2.0-rc5.diff

> I tested in /etc/vservers/ox.conf: S_FLAGS="lock nproc hide_netif"
> but by execute "vserver --debug ox start" the error is:

this is an old/legacy style config (using S_FLAGS)
which does not support any of the 'new' features,
so naturally new flags are unknown ...

> Unknown flag 'hide_netif'

switching to the new-style tree based config will
allow you to specify all known flags and ccaps
(and do some other things)

http://linux-vserver.org/alpha+util-vserver

HTH,
Herbert