From: Brian Ipsen (bipsen-dated-1119458097.a0b0e8_at_andebakken.dk)
Date: Wed 15 Jun 2005 - 17:34:56 BST

Hi,

Does anyone have a minimum list for this build ??

2nd: I'm rather confused with the distribution package-lists after jumping
to 1.9.5 / utils 0.30 ...

Previously there was a list of RPM's in the /usr/lib/util-vserver catalog
... I have noticed the distributions catalog, but haven't yet figured out
how it works... Is there any documentation of how this works (a lot of
things has changed since I installed vserver last time ;-))

Regards,

/Brian