From: Georges Toth (georges_at_norm.lu)
Date: Mon 06 Jun 2005 - 14:16:24 BST

i'm currently migrating my vservers to the new config-style.
the name of the vserver isn't displayed here neither, but i'm able to start
stop them _with_ the name (as usual).
the vserver prog then says "assuming legacy mode"

i guess you didn't compile your tools with the legacy api enabled...

--
regards,