From: Enrico Scholz (enrico.scholz_at_sigma-chemnitz.de)
Date: Wed 18 May 2005 - 13:36:28 BST

herbert_at_13thfloor.at (Herbert Poetzl) writes:

> while we are at it, how would I 'build' a release tar archive
> (i.e. clean everything up which doesn't go into your releases)
> or a source rpm from the cvs sources?

Do you mean something like 'make dist'? Specifying 'CVS2CL=:
RCS2LOG=:' should speedup things a little bit but you won't get a
ChangeLog file.

rpms can be built with the usual 'rpmbuild -ta <tarball>.bz2'
command.

> PS: when can a new release be expected? (so that we can test
> against vs2.0-rc1)

Dunno; next release will incorporate 'vwait' integration for
'vserver ... stop' which needs some testing.

Enrico