From: acc_at_actserv.net
Date: Fri 06 May 2005 - 21:08:27 BST

Hi guys,
First things first, I tried UML,tried freevps, tried anything. i almost tried Virtuzzuo.
As for working, good envoirment - LINUX-Vserver, is the greatest Virtualzation i ever saw.
For first thing, it Actualy works, and easy to install.
So, i want to tell to all the pepole who worked on this project, thank you - you did an exellent job.
-- Now to my problem.
I install the system, operate it . works fine with those- images and the ip. (tugh i would be happy if it could just take Ownership on the ip , so the host system wont be able to initaze this ip for host stuff (like ssh).
THE PROBLEM IS : how , in the name of god, can i limit a vps , to use only for instance 1GB, and not take the whole Hd of the host? i saw those quota stuff, tried to patch it on 2.4.30 kernel, and rebuild it - but its failed. i need some howto/good explain how, in a simple honest to god way, to achive my little request: LIMITING HD SPACE FOR A VPS.
thats it. otherwise all good.
Thanks in advance for every replay.