From: Paul S. Gumerman (psg_at_cooldog.com)
Date: Fri 06 May 2005 - 18:30:13 BST

Enrico,

Is there anywhere to be found an explanation of how package management
works with the new util-vserver system?

What I am particularly curious about is the usage of the various .rpmdb
directories inside each vserver, and the .pkg directory structure under
the vdirbase, and how they are related.

Best regards,
   Paul