From: Werner Schalk (werner_schalk_at_gmx.de)
Date: Mon 02 May 2005 - 15:02:43 BST

Hi,

inside the vserver I am using the vserver-specific baselayout of Gentoo.
Anyone got the same issue with this? Again as I said I get the following
error message when starting my vserver on Gentoo:

# vserver test321 start
 * Caching service dependencies...
 * Setting DNS domainname to network.local... [ ok ]
 * Starting syslog-ng... [ ok ]
Couldnt get a file descriptor referring to the console
 * Error loading key mappings
/sbin/rc: line 250: rc_splash: command not found
[ !! ]

 * Mounting network filesystems... [ ok ]
 * Starting vixie-cron... [ ok ]
 * Starting local...

It works as espected, however those error messages appear. Anyone?

All the best & thanks,
Werner.