From: Paul S. Gumerman (psg_at_cooldog.com)
Date: Thu 28 Apr 2005 - 17:42:34 BST

I hope this isn't considered to be an idiotic question, but here goes:

What's the minimal way to configure a vserver (using FC3 for both host
and guest) to be able to send OUTGOING email via the sendmail service
that is already running on the host????

I've got cron jobs running in a vserver that can't send mail to me. I'm
hoping that there's something less heavy-weight than installing sendmail
into each vserver.

Thanks,
   Paul