From: Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy (grisha_at_ispol.com)
Date: Tue 26 Apr 2005 - 15:57:47 BST

I'd also add to that if Fedora 3 is your preference, then you may want to
check out OpenVPS, which does not use util-vserver to build and clone
vservers. We've found that building a truly functional reference server is
a process that is a bit too intricate to be achievable with simply
installing a bunch of packages - there are little customizations that need
to take place here and there (both when building a reference server and
after you clone it) to make it work flawlessly and the package tools like
apt-get simply will not do the job.

Grisha