From: sukrit (sukrit_at_liqwidkrystal.com)
Date: Tue 26 Apr 2005 - 09:10:05 BST

hello there people,

I just installed vserver 1.2.10 with linux 2.4.30 on a RHL7.1 box. I
tried to do a vunify. it did this:-

"./vunify tom jerry -- ALL"

I was just wondering what exactly happens with this command. What does
'-- ALL' signify? Coz I think it just unified the packages.

Also, I tried running this

"./vunify tom jerry -- excldir: /home"

but it did not work. How exactly does this command work?

Also, is there any documentation available on vunify?

Regards,
Sukrit.D.