From: william Famy (william.famy_at_laposte.net)
Date: Thu 21 Apr 2005 - 10:39:36 BST

Herbert Poetzl a écrit :
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 12:10:10AM +0200, Marcel de Riedmatten wrote:
>
>>Hi all
>>
>>I am playing with with the new debian package util-vserver 0.30.204-5,
>>thanks to Ola for that. I dont want some vserver to be started
>>automaticaly at startup so i don't put the "default" mark for that one.
>>But when i shutdown the machine and this vserver is running it isn't
>>shutown and some filesystem can't be unmounted.
>

> hmm, interesting point, I always assumed that _all_
> running vservers will be shut down correctly when the
> host system does a shutdown ... regardless whether they
> are marked for automatic startup or not.
[wf:]
I had the same problem but it seem tha debian script use the old .conf.
I use the new one (flower page) and my vserver does not start or stop
correctly.

Actualy i create a script that run all my vserver and when shut down i
run a "for i in `ls /var/lib/vservers/`;do echo $i;vserver $i stop;done"
It is not very pretty but it work