From: Enrico Scholz (enrico.scholz_at_informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)
Date: Sat 16 Apr 2005 - 18:59:39 BST

Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at> writes:

> just tried to 'update' my rpms to the latest release of util-vserver
> for testing (0.30.206) but it seems that this version will need some
> time to become usable, no?
>
> checking whether to enable dietlibc... no (too old; 0.29+ required, 0.28 found)

mmh... should affect non-i386 only. When you think you have such an
arch, can you post the 'build/host' line in the 'vserver-info' output?

Else, I think that this check is correct; dietlibc<=0.28 causes too much
problems on non-i386. For people who know what they do, this check can
be overridden and dietlibc usage be enforced...

Enrico