From: Dennis Paulisch (Dennis.Paulisch_at_seitenbau.com)
Date: Mon 11 Apr 2005 - 16:21:23 BST

Hi,
yes this Problem is on the 32bit system, with 32bit kernel nothing now on
64bit.
This Test is on a Pentium III (Coppermine) System. with Suse 9.2 Kernel
2.6.11.5-vs1.9.5 with the latest Utilities.

Currently it work now... but your test.sh dropped the same error.
But now i can login into my vservers.. and can do my things

greetz,
Dennis

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 12:56:57PM +0200, Dennis Paulisch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> another Problem when I start:
> /etc/init.d/vprocunhide start
>
> I got many errors like this Ones:

you sure you are using proper tools 64bit on 64bit kernel
and 32bit on 32bit kernel? looks the the not yet
implemented 32bit on 64bit kernel case ...