From: Ehab Heikal (ehab_at_elmotaheda.com)
Date: Sun 10 Apr 2005 - 11:41:58 BST

how stable is the 2.6 branch of vserver, would you run it in a
production envoirnment. If it is not very stable, would the instability
affect the vservers or the main server. In my case I have a large site
that would benefit if some of the services on it is in a vserver, so I
can have the main site on the main server and some less important
services on vservers if the instability is only in the vservers.