From: Nicolas Costes (nicolas.costes_at_iut-laroche.univ-nantes.fr)
Date: Mon 04 Apr 2005 - 09:07:06 BST

Le vendredi 1 Avril 2005 22:23, Herbert Poetzl a écrit :
> the v_* wrappers on the host are there to restrict
> the services '*' to some IPs, so that similar services
> inside the guests could bind to their IPs ...
> (otherwise they would fail, because the host's service
> is already bound to that port ...)
>
> depending on the portmap, it might be tricky to get it
> working inside a guest ...

Talking about v_*, I had made a v_cups script, this is not revolution ;-)
but i may be useful for the beginners...

http://nayco.free.fr/Depot/vservers/v_cups

I'm slowly documenting all the services I've managed to run in vservers...
But some articles are in french, some in english. I'll post them in
english on the vserver wiki once translated:
http://nayco.free.fr/wiki/doku.php?id=linux-vserver

Meantime, i've got a problem with Samba, so i'll start a new thread !

--
  ,,
 (°>   Nicolas Costes