From: Timo Müller (Timo.Mueller_at_Ruhr-Uni-Bochum.de)
Date: Tue 15 Mar 2005 - 12:27:36 GMT

Hi,
here my problem:
I´ve a FedoraCore3 vserver and I wanna change the password for an user
and then ...

passwd test
passwd: root:system_r:unconfined_t is not authorized to change the
password of test

So i think i am not root, so I type:
whoami
root

And then I make "su" and it he wants my password I txpe it in and ...

su
Password:
Would you like to enter a security context? [y] <---- here I press y
role:
type:
Not a valid security context

What is that?
On my RH9 vserver that problem don´t exists, please help me !!
Thanks