From: Gilles (gilles_at_harfang.homelinux.org)
Date: Wed 09 Mar 2005 - 23:22:11 GMT

Hi.

> what's wrong with the one from experimental? like
> http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/u/util-vserver/util-vserver_0.30.203-1_i386.deb
>
> It's in official Debian already, just not 204 but 203.

Sorry :-{, I didn't give it a try. All the discussions about
unstable vs development vs experimental vs stable left me a bit
confused. Maybe I missed the conclusion(s).

Is the current "experimental" vserver-patch for 2.6.x Debian-packaged?
Is the "vserver-debiantools" package compatible with the new "vserver-util"?
Do the latest "vserver-debiantools" correct the problems I mentioned in my
mail?

Thanks.
Gilles