From: Eugen Leitl (eugen_at_leitl.org)
Date: Tue 08 Mar 2005 - 08:05:50 GMT

Is there a VServer patch for 2.6.11 out already? Has anyone already applied
it together with grsecurity
http://www.grsecurity.net/grsecurity-2.1.3-2.6.11-200503070900.patch
yet? Did it work for you? (It did work for 2.6.7, but that's obsolete now).

Another question: I'm about to buy memory for a couple of servers, to run
VServers. What's the memory footprint of a typical VServer (running, let's
say, postfix/apache/openvpn)? 100 MBytes, twice that? I just need rough
numbers, to see how much I have buy (1 GByte modules are expensive still).

--
Eugen* Leitl leitl