From: Matthew Sayler (sayler_at_speedsite.com)
Date: Sun 06 Mar 2005 - 21:59:00 GMT

On Sun, Mar 06, 2005 at 09:53:31AM +0100, Dariush Pietrzak wrote:
> From this 'marketing' angle no virtualisation technique fits and never
> will. Vserver is very practical solution and everything that matters is
> virtualised and isolated from other vservers.

If someone wants fuller virtualization, they can always turn to other things
(VMWare, UML, qemu). IMO, linux-vserver is great because it is that very
practical solution.

(That is, I agree, and people who complain about things like /dev/random
might be interested in some of the other approaches).

Matt