From: Benjamin GIGON (benjamin_at_gigon.org)
Date: Fri 04 Mar 2005 - 14:00:03 GMT

Hi,
Have you already tested loop-aes with different filesytems crypted and
different vservers ?

In my mind, I thought to create for each vserver, one and unique crypted fs.

vserver X = encrypted fs with key A
vserver Y = encrypted fs with key B.

I wondered wether it's possible or not that an hacker can read the fs B
when he's under a vserver X and exploit a security hole.

Thanks for your answers
See'ya

--
Benjamin GIGON