From: Micah Anderson (micah_at_riseup.net)
Date: Wed 23 Feb 2005 - 19:00:02 GMT

Thanks for providing this Stephen!

It is my understanding from the Debian kernel team that 2.6.8 is the
kernel that will be shipped with Sarge. The 2.6.10 kernel will go away
once 2.6.11 comes available (any day now), 2.6.8 will be supported
with security fixes and stability fixes and the 2.6.1[0|1] kernel will
be the fall-back maintenance kernel if for some reason 2.6.8 doesn't
work out.

With this in mind, does anyone know of a debian 2.6.8 kernel patch for
vserver 1.9.4?

Micah