From: Lars E. D. Jensen (lars_at_dangvard.dk)
Date: Thu 17 Feb 2005 - 20:39:46 GMT

> > I thought this was being worked on and I'm a little disappointed at the
> > lack of comment from those who'd been working on it.
>
> me too, me too ...
>
> best,
> Herbert

Is the current debian maintainer actually maintaining the kernel-patch-ctx
package at all?

The current version in unstable is still 1.29.

It seems like the vserver developement branch is misunderstood by the people
who decides what comes into unstable. It's like they think that the vserver
development branch is still in development (not finished) and therefore not
working.
Maybe we could somehow discuss this with these people (don't know how it works
though).

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Lars E. D. Jensen