From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Wed 05 Jan 2005 - 07:29:17 GMT

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 09:43:28AM +0800, Meng Kuan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The sshd running in your root system is binding to all available IP
> addresses.
>
> Read the section on "2. Daemons on the host server" at the following url
> for details on how "to bind the daemons running on the host server to
> the IP-number of the host server":
>
> http://linux-vserver.org/linux-vserver_administrators_guide

sidenote: usually you want to avoid the v_sshd wrapper
on the host, because you want to adimistrate the vservers
via ssh, which isn't really possible if they have different
IPs and the ssh shell is already restricted to the host ip
(because the v_sshd wrapper restricted it)

so using the ListenAddress directive for sshd (in the config)
is the usually preferred way of doing it (on the host)

HTH,
Herbert