From: Stephen Frost (sfrost_at_snowman.net)
Date: Tue 28 Dec 2004 - 01:25:28 GMT

* Kilian Krause (kk_at_verfaction.de) wrote:
> Am Montag, den 27.12.2004, 23:02 +0100 schrieb Enrico Scholz:
> > Root-directory of existing vservers is /etc/vservers/.../vdir and the
> > location for newly created vservers is based on
> > /etc/vservers/.defaults/vdirbase.
>
> thanks for the pointer. Sounds like a good start to a README.Debian way
> of explaining things. yet somewhat using a .defaults here might call for
> using a symlink to /etc/default/util-vserver here. Objections?

Not sure that makes sense in this case.. I really don't like have a
'.defaults' directory under /etc. The only other .files in /etc on this
particular system are in /etc/skel and /etc/cron.*. /etc/skel because
it's got .bash_profile and .bashrc, and /etc/cron.* so that dpkg doesn't
remove them (which, arguably, is really a bug in something that should
be fixed).

        Stephen