From: Liam Helmer (linuxlists_at_thevenue.org)
Date: Wed 22 Dec 2004 - 11:19:19 GMT

Hey y'all,

There's a new version of StrongBox available on my site. StrongBox is my
attempt at using linux-vserver and some other cool technologies to
create an open, trusted computing platform, based on the concept of
partially embedding services.

It's somewhat easier to use than the last, and it's smaller, has more
features, and two streams: file server and web server.

http://strongboxlinux.com/release-1.0-beta-12.php

Check it out if you get a chance.

The quickstart guide is updated for the new version, and is available
here:

http://strongboxlinux.com/quickstart.php

If this interests you, or you want to know more, email me at:

liam at strongboxlinux.com

Cheers,
Liam

--