From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Tue 21 Dec 2004 - 15:29:17 GMT

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 05:14:52PM +1100, Andrew Thomson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just wondering if there is a vserver 1.29 diff against the latest
> whitebox kernel: 2.4.21-20.ELsmp ?

not that I know of ... (well I do not even know whitebox)
there is a slightly deficient patch against the RHEL
kernel, you can download it at

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/OUTDATED/patch-2.4.21-20.EL-vs1.29.4.diff

but doesn't whitebox work with vanilla kernels from
kernel org? because if so, I would strongly recommend
using them because they are much more tested than the
various adaptations to distro specific kernels ...

HTH,
Herbert