From: Oliver Welter (mail_at_oliwel.de)
Date: Wed 08 Dec 2004 - 13:19:44 GMT

Hi Denis,

>>I have a Gentoo-System with latest alpha-tools runningm setup with the
>>Guide here http://home.xnull.de/work/gentoo/vserver/guide/
>>
>>Everything works but I get anoiing errors when fireing up my vserver
>>regarding the mount process...
>
> Kill fstab/mtab (make them empty) mount won't work anyway in vserver :)
>
>>The Guest trys to mount root-fs and fails and some other small errors,
>>below is my output, how can I get rid of them, I dont find anything to
>>uncomment in the runlevel scripts :(
>
> There are several places in init.d scripts where you have to add exit 0 before calling the scripts.

The problem was that I overwrote the crafted make.conf by accident - so
the wrong build options were passed to the emerge process and the
overlayed Image was not selected - now everything is going fine

Oliver

--
Diese Nachricht wurde digital unterschrieben
oliwel's public key: http://www.oliwel.de/oliwel.crt