From: Tomas Fasth (tomas_at_euronetics.se)
Date: Wed 20 Oct 2004 - 02:00:03 BST

Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 05:57:01PM +0200, Gilles wrote:
>> I want to switch to a more recent kernel, but there is no
>> Debian follow-up for the "ctx" patch. :-{ The Debian-provided
>> patch is meant for kernel 2.6.6 only.
>
> please bug the debian maintainers ...

Please do. But also understand that the debian people are quite busy
these days to weed out release critical bugs so they can finalize a
new stable release.

In the mean time you can manually download newer patches
into /usr/src/kernel-patches/diffs/ctx/ and otherwise do what you
usually do when you build debian kernels.

// Tomas