From: Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy (grisha_at_ispol.com)
Date: Sun 17 Oct 2004 - 04:33:29 BST

OK, I found the problem:

util-vserver 0.30.195 includes headers in the kernel subdirectory,
including sched.h which were probably from 1.9.2. I copied a new sched.h
from the vs kernel, and now it works as expected.

Looks like ./configure --disable-internal-headers would have fixed it too.

The culprit was probably this:

#define VCMD_set_sched VC_CMD(SCHED, 1, 2)

which should have been:

#define VCMD_set_sched VC_CMD(SCHED, 1, 3)

Cheers,

Grisha