From: Pierre.HURET_at_euro-securities-partners.com
Date: Wed 13 Oct 2004 - 15:09:32 BST

Hi evreybody,

I 'm trying to work with Vserver 2.6 branch, patch version 1.9.3-rc2 on
a debian kernel 2.6.8-1-686, and an util-vserver package 0.30.195.

After a good compil, a build creation with legacy mode, all seem to work
fine except:

- From a vserver, I can see IP add from "host server"

- After a "vserver xxx stop", ifconfig command only saw the loopback
adapter, so global network to my machine is out of order. In the same
time, strangely, command "ip addr ls" give a complete result, not only
lo0 ????

The same DEBIAN Sarge testing distrib, boot with kernel 2.4.26 + patch
1.28 and utils 0.30: all work perfectly well.

Is someone has a solution or a way of investigation ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Pierre.