From: Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy (grisha_at_ispol.com)
Date: Thu 30 Sep 2004 - 17:13:20 BST

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004, Matt Nuzum wrote:

> Cool.
>
> Could you please detail on the documentation website what happens
> during this stage:
>> from http://www.openvps.org/Plone/download/ISO
>> You also will need internet access at this point as the buildref process
>> pulls a few RPM's from the openvps.org site.
>
> I know it sounds overly picky but I like to know what's going on when
> programs "phone home" during installation.

They'll need RPM's in here.

http://www.openvps.org/dist/misc/

Some of them have been modified to work with vserver, some are not part of
Fedora Core, some only exist in FC2.

The ideal scenario would be to include the whole reference server as part
of the ISO, but that would probably take more than one CD, so we figured
that it's simpler to just have it pulled of the net for now.

Grisha