From: Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy (grisha_at_ispol.com)
Date: Thu 30 Sep 2004 - 15:59:59 BST

Hello -

We have made an ISO image that installs a Linux 2.4.26 Vserver 1.28
kernel, the vserver utils, as well as the OpenVPS tools. The ISO is based
on Fedora Core 1 (it's basically a kickstart install).

This is our first stab at an ISO, the image has undergone only limited
testing, while the software on it (vserver, utils and openvps) should be
stable and has been in use in production at OpenHosting for some time now.

The installation gives a pretty good idea of what we're trying to achieve
with the (very young so far) OpenVPS project - a simple 100% OSS
vserver-based solution for web hosting that does all the things like
bandwidth metering, disk limits, automatic backups, etc., out-of-the-box.

If you want to do some hosting but don't have the patience to follow the
Fedora 1 how-to, this may be just the solution for you, check it out. :-)

The (very basic so far) instructions on how to use it and the link to the
ISO itself are here:

http://www.openvps.org/Plone/download/ISO

Enjoy!

Grisha