From: Bernhard Duebi (bernhard.duebi_at_schweiz.ch)
Date: Mon 27 Sep 2004 - 21:20:00 BST

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 19:14, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 01:44:39PM +0200, Bernhard Duebi wrote:
> > You can easely reproduce it. Just start portmapper within a vserver and
> > you see two lines in /var/log/messages
>
> well, tested here with 1.9.2.29, and the portmapd
> (mandrake) starts fine inside a vserver with limited
> IPs (chbind) ...
>
> you can also 'remove' or not set the VXF_HIDE_NETIF
> to make _all_ interfaces visible to a vserver
> (without givin any additional caps)

My host is SuSE Linux 9.1 Pro, with kernel 2.6.8.1-vs1.9.2 and
util-vserver 0.30.193. I have 3 vservers, 1 debian sarge, 1 fedora core
2 and 1 suse 9.1, all created with vserver name build.
All vservers show the same problem. In the attached files you find some
information on the vservers and the kernel. Maybe you can tell me what's
wrong.

Sincerely
Bernhard