From: W-Mark Kubacki (wmark_at_hurrikane.de)
Date: Tue 21 Sep 2004 - 20:39:38 BST

Hello again,

vunify does not work with SuSE 9.0. I've just mixed up some directories.

Another try: vbuild works excellently with SuSE (as long as you're copying
an already existing machine, everything else I have not tested yet), but
vunify refuses unifying such machines with the error:
> Unify pkg XYZ from /ref to /suse-ten
> Distribution not supported yet

(In order to find out why I hacked distrib-info. Of course it did not work.
;-) )

Does anyone have some idea what to change in order to get vunify running
with SuSE's distributions?

Thanks a lot.

W-Mark

--On Dienstag, 21. September 2004 20:34 +0200 W-Mark Kubacki

--
in the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain