From: Matt Nuzum (matt.followers_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu 16 Sep 2004 - 17:57:27 BST

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:48:19 -0300, James MacLean <macleajb_at_ednet.ns.ca> wrote:
> Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> >okay, please try the latest patch and let me know
> >if this fixes your issues:
> >
> >http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/patch-2.6.9-rc2-vs1.9.2.28.diff
> >
> >TIA,
> >Herbert
> >

> Did not blow it up. So far much better :). I will be pushing it more
> over the next while so if it goes I'll be back :).
>
> Thanks a bunch,
> JES

You guys rock.

Bertl, that linux-vserver company must be paying you some serious
money for you to be giving support like this.
;-)

Just wanting you to know your work is appreciated.

--
Matthew Nuzum		| Makers of "Elite Content Management System"
www.followers.net		| View samples of Elite CMS in action