From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Thu 12 Aug 2004 - 23:37:59 BST

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, Herbert Poetzl wrote:

> > error: cannot open Packages database in /vservers/nicn/var/lib/rpm
> > warning: awstats-6.1-1.1.fc1.dag.noarch.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key
> > ID 6b8d79e6
> > error: cannot open Packages database in /vservers/nicn/var/lib/rpm
> > error: cannot open Packages database in /vservers/nicn/var/lib/rpm
> > warning: awstats-6.1-1.1.fc1.dag.noarch.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key
> > ID 6b8d79e6
> >
> hmm, maybe xid tagging or wrong xid usage
> for the vrpm (Enrico has this been updated at all?)

That almost makes sense to me. I feel like I might be (semi-)getting
these concepts.

In the mean time I just went into each vserver and ran rpm for the
package. In fact this stirs a memory of doing it using vserver XXX exec
rpm -Uvh /path/to/package/and/name the last time. (The first thing to go
is the memory and I can't remember what else. :-) A for loop worked
then.

Thanks,

Rod