From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sat 31 Jul 2004 - 21:04:01 BST

On Sat, Jul 31, 2004 at 03:50:34PM -0400, Vincent Brousseau wrote:
> Hi!
>
> What is the status on memory and CPU limits? I looked for some doc on
> the ULIMIT config but can't find any other than "-u" and "-n"
> parameters description .... Are there any other parameter we can use
> and for what purpose? I am looking to limit the memory available to a
> single vserver, how can I do that?

see
  http://linux-vserver.org/

especially
  http://www.linux-vserver.org/index.php?page=Linux-VServer-Paper

and
  http://www.linux-vserver.org/index.php?page=alpha+util-vserver

> I tried to subscribe to vserver_at_list.linux-vserver.org newsletter but
> I get an error message :
>
> <snip>
> Bug in Mailman version 2.1.4
>
> We're sorry, we hit a bug!
> </snip>

see http://www.linux-vserver.org/

# [Mailing List] Contact vserver(at)tuxbox[dot]nu for
   questions regarding the mailing list
   (currently subscribing and unsubscribing can only be
   done by mailing that address)

HTH,
Herbert