From: ktf_at_gun.de
Date: Sat 31 Jul 2004 - 10:34:22 BST

('BINARY' encoding is not supported, stored as-is)

If anybody is running vservers with the util-vserver-0.30 utilities
he/she may want to have a look at the attached patch below.

Normally I'd have waited until the package maintainer (Enrico Scholz)
had checked the patch and give it a official ok but I think the
addressed problem is really serious and any sysadmin should have a
chance to decide for himself as soon as possible.

--
   Klaus ter Fehn          Wagnerstr. 4    Mobile: +49-172-2529379
                     40212 Duesseldorf     Phone:  +49-211-356880

... to boldly code where no byte has gone before ...